Luxel+® & Neutrak®: High performance integrated neutron dosimeter
LANDAUER® provides you with Luxel+ & Neutrak, a unique and single dosimeter incorporating the Neutrak detector in the Luxel+ badge. The dosimeter is used to measure X-rays, gamma and beta radiation, as well as thermal, intermediate and fast neutrons.
- The most compact dosimeter on the market
- Wide energy range: from thermal to 40 MeV
- Comply with ISO standard 21909:2005
- Highly sensitive CR-39 detector
|Type of radiation measured||Result of the Luxel+ dosimeter|
|Personnal dose equivalent||Hp(10) and Hp(0.07)||Hp(0.07)|
|Dose range||0.01 mSv to 10 Sv||0.1 mSv to 10 Sv|
|Measurement reproducibility||< 5%|
|Hp(10): 5 keV to 6 MeV||240 keV to 800 keV|
|Type of radiation measured||Result of the Neutrak dosimeter|
|Thermal neutrons||Intermediate and fast eutrons|
|Personnal dose equivalent||Hp(10) whole body|
|Dose range||0.20 mSv to 250 mSv||0.20 mSv to 250 mSv|
|thermal range||40 keV to 40 MeV|
Services to accompany you on a daily basis
LANDAUER supports you beyond the provision of dosimeters. We help you manage efficiently and smoothly your dosimetry subscription.
LANDAUER provides you with:
- the web platform « myLDR.com » available 24h a day, 7 days a week, to manage your dosimetry monitoring
- its customer service team
Discover all our services!